Air Purifier in St. Louis

Air Purifier St. LouisUnless you just had air duct cleaning services performed on your property today, your indoor air may contain dust mites, tobacco smoke, animal dander, bacteria, pollen, mold, and other air contaminants. Without an air purifier, these contaminants are being circulated throughout your property’s ductwork, and they could make you or your loved ones ill.

Nobody likes allergy symptoms and upper respiratory problems, so why not prevent them by keeping your indoor air clean? From indoor air quality testing to humidifiers and air purification, we offer a number of services to help St. Louis residents breathe easier. Improve and maintain your St. Louis indoor air quality with one of  McQuerry’s air purifier systems.

St. Louis Air Purifier Experts

You can schedule an appointment with an indoor air quality specialist any time to discuss your options to improve the quality of your air. We offer an entire line of air filters and whole house air filtration systems that you can choose from to protect your family. These state-of-the-art air purifiers can eliminate almost 100% of bacteria and allergens from your indoor air. You will immediately notice a difference in how you feel once we get your new air purification system working for you.

Our air purifiers are so advanced that they can clean the air by pulling small particles that other filtration devices can’t capture. We even have a UV light option that can stop bacteria and harmful particles in their tracks to keep you from spreading illness to other family members.

St. Louis Indoor Air Quality Maintenance

The first line of defense is to regularly change your air filters and to have a professional perform regular duct cleaning to prevent allergens and other particles from circulating throughout your property. We can help you by providing indoor air quality improvement products – Humidifiers, Air Purifiers and Blown in Insulation.

Carbon Monoxide Detection

It is good to note that although air purifiers clean your indoor air of most unhealthy contaminants, most cannot eliminate carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a toxic gas that is odorless, colorless and extremely dangerous. It’s produced in your home during the normal combustion process in furnaces, and gas stoves. If not properly vented, it can cause severe headaches, nausea and even death. If you suspect that carbon monoxide is in your home, immediately call the fire department and get your family out of your home. Then you can call our indoor air quality specialists. Do not re-enter the house until you are told it is safe.

For an indoor air quality test or any question about any of our services, contact us online or call us today, 636-225-0087.