Air Conditioning Installation Service in St. Louis
There are many reasons why St. Louis residents might want air conditioning installation. Perhaps you have been using only a window unit and are ready for a home air conditioning system, or you are looking to upgrade to increase energy efficiency. Either way, our air conditioning service has the affordable and efficient options you need for any home comfort system.
McQuerry’s 24 HR Heating & Air has offered St. Louis air conditioning installation of efficient systems for over 25 years. We only install units from the top air conditioning brands to our clients such as Amana, TRANE, Ruud, York, and more. This ensures that you have the best warranties in the business as well as long lasting systems. We would be happy to sit down with you to discuss all your options and determine what’s right for you and your family. We also provide an upfront estimate on installation, and offer a HVAC maintenance program so there are no surprises.
Air Conditioning Replacement
Many customers ask us how they know it’s time for a new air conditioner. Honestly, this is something that needs to be decided by the family, on a case-by-case basis, but there are some signs that you can look for that may signal your old air conditioner may not be working as well as it used to.
- Rising energy bills
- High humidity in the home
- Uneven cooling
- Frequent repair issues
- A noisy air conditioning unit
- Indoor air quality has greatly decreased
- Your AC is older than 15 years
Upgrading to a newer system can really benefit you by saving you money on repairs and energy bills. Newer air conditioners are much more energy efficient than older units, wasting little energy.
AC Installation Process
If you decide to have our air conditioning contractors install a new air conditioner in your home, we follow a step-by-step process to ensure utmost quality.
- We discuss your needs and concerns to find the best brand and unit for your home.
- We find the best location in the home for your new system.
- All ductwork is inspected and repaired, or added if necessary.
- We set proper air flow for the best temperature possible.
- We perform a final inspection and clean the workspace.